Seb

Which wheels?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which wheels?

• Blitz Racing Wheel Type 03
    • RacingHart CX
    • RacingHart CR
    • Something else...

Yeah Gaz, get yo' ass in gear boy!! And Bobbeh, can you seriously look at that pic and tell me those are not the *sickest* (I'm 21 and can use phrases like that :) ) wheels you've ever seen? They are just soooo sliiiiick... Now look what you've done, I need new underwear, this pair is all sitcky...

Seb

See, now my problem is do I want to be associated with the likes of you :D Those wheels are sick, sick, SICK!! And very lucky you have the gold screws, as my mum is only just coming to terms with split rims, and hasn't liked the sound of the bling shine with gold screws. All that should change. This poll is kinda irrelevant now, you've pretty much robbed me of £2k I don't have :D

Seb

John, I was planning on buying another toothbrush just for the Soop anyway! Gotta be split rims, always wanted them, they look so awesome, and people will die on the spot, on the street, from the sheer awesomenessnesnes of them :D Bobbeh, had a suspicion they might be yours, but wasn't sure, especially looking at your avatar! Update it man!

Seb

Fair play about the avatar. I'd only seen pics of the silver ones, which I really liked, but I knew I wanted the polished ones with the gold screws. And I was right :D I don't believe there are many peeps rolling on 03s, are there?

Seb

I dont know of many Supras.. Willson and mine.. most tend to go for the Z1 technospeeds which also look great.

I've seen a Red Nissan S14 with them, and that looked great.. and Im sure there are cars out there that I've not seen yet.

Those 6 spoked Racing Harts look cool, theres a red Supra on Supra forums with them I think. Very nice.