The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HI everyone

Guest bigemp

Guest bigemp

Hi All

Just become a paid member going to be selling the scooby shortly and having a change to a supra,andrewow took me out in his last week loved it,looking forward to getting an aero twin turbo.

cheers

Dave

Guest bigemp
hi mate im new to i just sold my skyline to get a supra what a car i just put some pics up have a look

Hi

It was a toss up for me with an r33 skyline and a supra and i think i will go for the supra i take it that was your r32 in one of ya pics what made ya change to the supra then and car looks sweet m8 but i agree if possible change that rear spoiler for a trd one,but rest looks great i take it twin turbo model are you pleased with performance compared to the skyline.

cheers m8

Dave

Hi

It was a toss up for me with an r33 skyline and a supra and i think i will go for the supra i take it that was your r32 in one of ya pics what made ya change to the supra then and car looks sweet m8 but i agree if possible change that rear spoiler for a trd one,but rest looks great i take it twin turbo model are you pleased with performance compared to the skyline.

cheers m8

Dave

no thats my mates i had a r33 gtst was nice 436bhp so was still quick.

its a tt with a hks single cov/and the performance is great

Hi All

Just become a paid member going to be selling the scooby shortly and having a change to a supra,andrewow took me out in his last week loved it,looking forward to getting an aero twin turbo.

cheers

Dave

Hi Dave. You've made a very good decision there :)

Welcome to the club, and good luck with your search for an Aero TT. ;)

Guest bigemp
Hi Dave. You've made a very good decision there :)

Welcome to the club, and good luck with your search for an Aero TT. ;)

Hi

Got the scooby motd yesterday flew through just gotta get my private plate off the car and then up for sale she goes.

and then tt aero time i hope.

cheers m8

Dave

Guest bigemp
What Scooby do you have? :innocent:

Hi

had a 1998 uk turbo wagon,then a 2001 classic with ppp,then a p1,then a 2003 wrx with ppp with sti spec c interior,hid lights,tv,dvd,18" wheels,flaps,turbosmart dump valve,hks turbo timer,loads of whiteline goodies pretty mint example.

cheers

Dave