The mkiv Supra Owners Club

brighton meet sunday 27 april

sim

as im the brighton meet orgaiser ive realised that we havnt had one for months, so i thought it is about time i organised one, so how about meeting at the usual place, stanmer park at 1pm, then convoy to some where els for some thing to eat, i will look for some where to convoyy to, whos up for it

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good good it will be good to see you mate, see if you can get jodie from s:m to come out to play to, it will be good to see her again if she can make it :-)

I shall ask Jodie and Si if they're up for it mate, might be tricky for them as they now have a half pint! lol Also, not sure if Si would be willing to be seen with a bunch of Supra owners in his Scooby! lol Shall also get onto Smiffad as we may have a little convoy from PP! :cool:

it will take me about 3 hours to get there but sod it count me in
good on you:)

I shall ask Jodie and Si if they're up for it mate, might be tricky for them as they now have a half pint! lol Also, not sure if Si would be willing to be seen with a bunch of Supra owners in his Scooby! lol Shall also get onto Smiffad as we may have a little convoy from PP! :cool:
good good, dont worry about jodie, i will log on and ask her myself, if i have to i will drag her over there :ecstatic: