The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Kaaz LSD

JamieP

I've been invited to go out in a VXR8 S/C - cant wait!!! :D

Fastest s/c ive drove is the New XKR - and the new XFR when its out, 500hp! Same engine is going in the XK GT

Are you going to the TWR open day 10th may? they have a couple there that people can go out in.

Likely to groan / creek / generally feel and sound like your car is going to fall apart at low speeds manouvreing too. Not really suitable for a road car IMO and will make it understeery as Chris says unless you throw it sideways all the time.... then it'll be nice to balance the throttle on for some decent oversteer but that would get quickly tiring!

Cheers,

Brian.

A 2 way??? Totally unsuitable for a road or track day car, you need a 1 or 1.5 way (to use the dreadful numeric description the Japs seem to like for LSD's). It'll corner entry understeer like a whatsit with a 2 way.

Hmm cheers Chris ill do some more research but it seems to be the unit most are running in the states.

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205077&highlight=1.5+kaaz

Likely to groan / creek / generally feel and sound like your car is going to fall apart at low speeds manouvreing

Cheers,

Brian.

Pretty much what the stock one in it now sounds like:D

Just to add, mine has a TRD 2-way fitted which is pretty tame in comparison to a Kaaz and has decent on road manners. However I have noticed at track speeds throwing it about is an understeery nightmare.

I'd always thought the TRD was a "1.5".

The TRD one is Cusco BTW.

It is? Well that's something else I never knew.