• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Keep it.

This place gets on my "*ts about V/S stuff, you already have the rest of the kit why not leave it on?

It's not V/S stuff that's generally hated, it's the spoiler in particular, there are many superb Supes on here with V/S skirts, overfenders, spats etc, I find the spoiler very hard to digest, well that's just my opinion though :)

PS, I guess seeing as you have the full kit if any car could pull it off it would be one like yours

Fair play as he asked,

However in the past this place has been awful harsh on V/S cars, to the point i nearly changed my mind on my kit. Till i worked out i didnt overly care what others thought.

When did they stop being cool?

I've never liked the spoiler, it's just too big, other parts have been on some of the best cars this site has to offer (Michel Lane, Gamer, JamieP), I don't think the parts themselves are cool or uncool, it's how the final car carries them that make them cool or uncool.