The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help choosing wheels

bmx1lew

I am changing the wheels, there currently for sale in the for sale section, i am thinking of getting some stern st2's in chrome... think they will suit the car?

here they are on a mustang.

stern st-2's

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forums/attachments/2005-mustang-gt-tech/8684d1118761973-my-05-gt-kitted-dropped-p1010091.jpg

or stern st-5's

http://www.mustangforums.com/archive/threads/20-inch-stern-st-5s-for-sale-w-toyo-tires-05-3318083-1.html

I really cant deside what wheels to go for, i usually hate chrome but for some reason i really like these, i dont want to spend too much but i can get them pretty cheap from the usa, for any one who has not seen my car here it is, any recomend me some wheels or photoshop's would be great!

I think with the car colour wheel choice is quite har either that or i'm too picky.. and to top it off my lass thought my current axis milanos are standard wheels!

Lew.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is yours lowerd?

I wasn't on about the car.

Joking :D, mines got coilovers on now, so the ride height is adjustable, the only time it catches is when I get on my drive or when I'm on a really spirited run, I reckon at the minute the front is lower than stock, but the back is closer to stock

only at tescos in dragonsvill i dont no why but the idiots put a speed bump in the petrol station! its a tiny speed bump one of them plastic ones yet every time i hit my back box off it, if i go slow my back wheels spin on it because its supper slippery and if i give it a little more power to get over it i end up hitting the back box.. i've never had trouble like this on a speed bump before, maybe because it is new who knows, I'm ok when reversing over it!