The mkiv Supra Owners Club

£500 to spend on the soop,, what to buy ??

Fargo

Dont bother spending it on the car mate just treat me to an early leaving present ;) :D

naaah, oh BTW im around tomorrow (sunday) if you want to pop over to see how the polishing is done.

Good upgrade if you haven't got highly recommend is RTLC race logic traction control worth every penny IMO

hmmm a possibility (of to check prices)

i'd get a good quality exhaust

been looking on whifbitz, the Nur specs seems popular and reasonably priced. certainly i dont feel like a reeeeal man wiht this poxy mongoose thing the car came with. loved my Super dragger II i had on my Lexus

a set of TS style LED rear lights and £200 in cash ;)

naaah,

Already got uk fronts, just need to sort out a damaged washer before fitting.

my car isnt lowered, will the nur spec still hang too low. not planning on dropping the height either as it can/does catch speed bumps (on stock yellow billsteins) but will be getting some 19's to take up that wheel arch gap.

Wont be doing motorway miles either.

my car isnt lowered, will the nur spec still hang too low. not planning on dropping the height either as it can/does catch speed bumps (on stock yellow billsteins) but will be getting some 19's to take up that wheel arch gap.

Wont be doing motorway miles either.

Well i can only say from my car, i have tein coilovers with 18" wheels and the car is low. I have never hit anything with my exhaust, Also both my cats are off and it does not give me a head ach on long drives. love the sound of it and would not change it

ok, well my sup is sitting on 19's with standard suspension. The nur spec sits quite low, but not low enough that it hits speed humps etc. But compared to other exhausts i have seen the nur spec looks wicked from behind. Nice bends, can see the exhaust pretty much all the way to the front, and mounts out the back at an angle. :thumbs:

I think thats the best money well spent in a long while. But my mates was that impressed that they went out the following week and bought one for there skyline gtr and mr2 turbo.

This is what made my mind up. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIjsjXoB5GM

Paul, what's the current spec of your car?

Some suggestions

1. RLTC - agree good suggestion

2. 2 pot rear brakes - if not already fitted.

3. New intercooler - if in poor condition.

4. Exhaust

If I can help spend your money for you, just give me a shout ;)