The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My new seats

jazz1

My new correli seats paid 439 plus i ordered the brackets from paul for 270. I would of bought the recaro but they never did the leather ones in outline stitching and also the center part they do does not come in leather. Anyways im really happy with these great quality leather and very comfortable. Thanks again broomie for the help. Not much left with my supra now apart from getting the damaged fixed, steering wheel changed and the engine to chromed (few touch ups like breake calipers etc).:)

Picture 012.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 009.jpg

Picture 010.jpg

no rear seats are staying the same i know these will still look nice as iv seen a member on here with similar colour ones in a black supra and they match very well even though his rear ones are not trimmed. To be honest iv had enough of spending money on the supra and just bloody want to finish it end of april as i want to move on with my life have things i want to do.

Where did you get them from Jezz? I want some new seats and I like them and the price. I would obviously not copy your colour:)

here you go mate i dont care if you copy my colour at the end of the day its your money you spend it on which ever colour you like i dont mind:p. I would go for this colour or all black but these i liked as the leather looked stronger and slightly different

if your interested in these contact this guy on 01903731333 and tell him you spoke to jazz the supra guy, his names richard from surrey leatherhead, top blokes