The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I've changed my mind, Im not disappointed anymore!!

osso

I am not disappointed with the Supra's performance anymore! not now that the supra is RUNNING SO MUCH BETTER NOW!! My 2nd Turbo is now working! WOOHOO! for the first time since I collected my Supra from my importers over 5 weeks ago, I have now got a Supra which performs how a completely standard Supra RZ-S VVTi should!! I don't feel a 2nd Kick from the Turbo but I do feel the extra power surge at 4000 revs!

I popped over to see dude in Newhaven this afternoon, and he confirmed exactly what I thought the problem was, the people who replaced the turbos mistakenly put the small hoses coming from the pressure tank into the wrong pressure lines :twak: which was why my 2nd turbo wouldn't kick in, they just needed to be swapped, which took a couple of seconds for dude to do, and went out for a spin, immediately I noticed a huge difference! :respekt: to ya John, I would not have been able to swap the hoses myself, without that handy tool of yours :innocent:

All I need now are my Defi Gauges and A-pillar! hurry up Paul E ;)

Dude, just a quick reminder, could you give me the number for dent magician, and the bloke who can supply me with those set of tools we talked about, thanks in advance! :)

I am really pleased! I am really glad that everything has finally been sorted out, its been over 5 weeks since I've owned the supra and I have not had a pleasant experience owning the car until now!!

Now I wanna get my Supra on a Dyno :D I've never seen a plot of a completely standard Supra and I would like one before I start on mods. i am going to take it easy for a little while to run my turbo's in first, gotta look after these babies now! don't want another blown turbo!

You're right Dude, I was very close to giving up, I was beginning to regret selling the MR2 GT Turbo!

Originally posted by osso

I am really pleased! I am really glad that everything has finally been sorted out, its been over 5 weeks since I've owned the supra and I have not had a pleasant experience owning the car until now!!

Now I wanna get my Supra on a Dyno :D I've never seen a plot of a completely standard Supra and I would like one before I start on mods. i am going to take it easy for a little while to run my turbo's in first, gotta look after these babies now! don't want another blown turbo!

You're right Dude, I was very close to giving up, I was beginning to regret selling the MR2 GT Turbo!

"Run In" can someone explain this please ?????????:D :cool: :innocent: :eek:

Dude:flame Dev

Originally posted by dude

"Run In" can someone explain this please ?????????:D :cool: :innocent: :eek:

Dude:flame Dev

A few years ago I went with a mate to collect his new Cosworth. We asked about running in and the sales guy said moden engines don't need any (no comments please....)

Nice bit of road with after 5 miles of getting out of town. Tested rev limiter in 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th :D :D :D