The mkiv Supra Owners Club

DCY cars stolen £25k + worth - PLEASE READ THIS

GazzaGSi

At 8.15 pm (early evening) Good friday , we were broke into and had 3 cars stolen ,and various other parts one car of which was going to be ued in timeattack as a stand in because georges car wont be ready .

Ok...... cars that were stolen

1. Evo 7 rs (unregistered) with DCY wrote on the front and rear of it with bronze volks wheels , inside it were another set of after market enkeis 17" ,The car is in white - The one we used at donnington on the 14th march last week

2. Black renult clio 172 sport on a 53 plate

3 Honda integra DC5 in white 04 PLATE

ALL 3 CARS WERE DROVE AWAY WITH THEIR KEYS !

I Know it a long shot , but if anyone saw or has seen any of these cars on the road last night please call me Immediatly .I was going to keep this quite but we felt it cant do any harm by posting it public

I am not going to go into things in depth on the break in/insurance/security etc and please dont fire too many questions But their is a nice reward

ANY INFO LEADING TO THESE CARS BACK - WE ARE OFFERING A £5000 REWARD

Please copy this post and spread the word to other forums(this would be a great help to us) and keep your eyes out for parts and the cars, i will put the registrtion numbers up soon .

Thanks Barrie

What a shi!tta.

Guest CoolsBlue
For a garage, does it still invalidate any insurance if they left the keys there? Or is it different for garages as I know some do keep customer keys on the premises in lock cupboards etc

think if you left the keys there your screwed, i knew this guy who was selling a car, left the keys in it, got battered and the car was stolen, idiot went a told insurance it was in the car, and they didnt pay up.

man thats bad news. jeez there some scum around. probably someone they know / have met / have helped out before too more than likely :(

sounds like they knew what they were doing, what was around and where etc. mind you im just speculating from what i've read. still bad news though :(

Bit of good news:

one bit of good news - police found the evo 7 rs which was un-registered - found it dumped in YORK - we have now recovered it in one piece - un-damaged

Honda integra type-r on a 04 plate still to be found and also renault clio 172 sport on a 53 plate.

anyone in york area keep vigilant please , i will post registrations when i get a min

looks as if these havent gone far

Thanks for the help

barrie

And also the two other reg numbers:

black clio 172 sport REG-YE53ZHY

Honda Iintegra TYPE-R White Reg -BCO4AYA

Cheers

Charlesworths in Castle Donnington had a similar break in, June last year. They knew where all keys were kept. Only took the prestige cars, but these all had trackers on them and I believe they got a few back quite quickly. I was picking up my car at the time.