The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Query re seat rails Bride buckets

Sean1933

If you dont like leather thats not a problem for you could have suede or any other type of cloth that would grip you and as for not hugging you enough i can asure you that for the cost of your two bride seats and runners i could re foam and mould your origanals so you wouldnt want to get out of them they would be one off and unique and the drivers would still be electric

If you dont like leather thats not a problem for you could have suede or any other type of cloth that would grip you and as for not hugging you enough i can asure you that for the cost of your two bride seats and runners i could re foam and mould your origanals so you wouldnt want to get out of them they would be one off and unique and the drivers would still be electric

That sounds great to me. It would then only I'd have to get the rest of the interior done aswell, but over time (a lot of time ;))

No worries a lot of people do that with us ,a bit at a time ,and you can bet that wot you have done first will still look as great by the time you have the last bits done .

Maybe i should do a proper bucket style seat using one of my own SUPRA seats so when you come for a re-trim you can have this as a replacement whilst i trim yours and you can tell me what you all think and you can give me feedback incase they need alterations ,but im pretty confident they wont need any .LOL

No worries a lot of people do that with us ,a bit at a time ,and you can bet that wot you have done first will still look as great by the time you have the last bits done .

Maybe i should do a proper bucket style seat using one of my own SUPRA seats so when you come for a re-trim you can have this as a replacement whilst i trim yours and you can tell me what you all think and you can give me feedback incase they need alterations ,but im pretty confident they wont need any .LOL

Is that a giant russian rabbit in your pic, my mate's just getting one and its only a baby yet its bigger then his jack russle... there crazy things, its already eat the buttons of the tv remote and shortend the kitchen stool leg!

Is that a giant russian rabbit in your pic, my mate's just getting one and its only a baby yet its bigger then his jack russle... there crazy things, its already eat the buttons of the tv remote and shortend the kitchen stool leg!

Hi ya ,dont know if he is russian ,but he is a continetal and our remotes are knackered and he thinks hes a dog ,he runs around chasing the cats hes so funny though .