The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what have i done

gaz1

i used to own a lovely gentle sometimes docile supra, and now between muffleman and ryan g they have turned her into a rip snarling tyre shredding monster:D

we road mapped it today, ryan was sitting there doing his bit, ahead was a clear straight dual carriageway, he said ok full boost through the gears, so i got myself ready and went for it,jesus christ i am thinking! but managing to keep the rear straight i thought to myself this is quick. Ryan then said we will do that again but in high boost:blink: "i thought we were in high boost". We went again and again feathering the throttle sometimes as the rear wanted to step out a lot.

I am so happy with her now, i have had the supe about 3 years now and had hybrids fitted then went single but i still was not happy. But finaly i am, it drives fantastic although a little scary sometimes, had a great drive back home. With the new gearbox and finding a little boost leak i think she will do better at the next dyno run

Really glad you're happy Gaz :) You've told me some of the problems you've had getting this far and it's been quite scarey, so I'm really chuffed you're happy.

Might post more pics of the build and detail what we have done ;)

Now, must finish mine off - can't have you beating me at Marham :D

Nice one Gaz. If your at the surry rolling road day I'll look forward to seeing your run. Good work mate:)

yep i am planning on being there:D

nice one mate been a long time coming but you got there in the end hope your keeping it now as you were thinking of selling not so long ago ?.

will be keeping her for a while yet i think

Nice one mate, glad your happy and ill be after a passenger ride in that beast at marham;)

you will fit snugly in the new seats mate;)

Really glad you're happy Gaz :) You've told me some of the problems you've had getting this far and it's been quite scarey, so I'm really chuffed you're happy.

Might post more pics of the build and detail what we have done ;)

Now, must finish mine off - can't have you beating me at Marham :D

get the pics up, i still have not manged to sort a pic resizer for vista yet:(

Glad your happy now mate. Cant wait for marham now

me too pal me too;)

I read threads like this and imagin myself owning such a powerful car. Enjoying the fantasy for just a few seconds,... and then I see:

... feathering the throttle sometimes as the rear wanted to step out a lot.

....and think, jezus. Id kill myself in under a mile.

Well done Gaz, Its one thing to have a soop that looks as good as yours, its another to have the power under the hood too.

Only a privilege few have that.

Enjoy :)