The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Maidstone meet !!!!!!!!

zap

Guest Kazimodo

yep up for that,posted up a while back and a couple of members were also up for another maidstone meet.keep in touch and let us know if you manage to sort something out.kaz

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Andy,

Yes, it's been a while. We have just had other things on the agenda. Also, everyone has sold their cars LOL

Probably looking for a weekend date as this serves most people. It looks as though meeting in Maidstone then going for a drive somewhere is the most popular option.

Hi Andy,

Yes, it's been a while. We have just had other things on the agenda. Also, everyone has sold their cars LOL

Probably looking for a weekend date as this serves most people. It looks as though meeting in Maidstone then going for a drive somewhere is the most popular option.

Sounds good to me. Count me in!:)

date dependent I am in..

Zap been a wile mate hope all is well..

Would be good to catch up with a few people, stu gaz havent seen since kent modded, and havent seen Dave for ages either..

(and may even finally meet trig at a meet! one of the few "Locals" i have know of for years.. but never got to but a face to the name/car)