The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just a quick update on my Supra

supradibbs

As some of you guys maybe aware my supra is under going some serious power upgrades with Lee

Firstly many thanks again to lee he has poured he heart and sole into my car treating it as if it was his own his passion for the car really shows through with his dedication to perfection

How it stands at the moment

The engine is pretty much together the block oil pump and pans etc are all together now head is fitted

The Virtual works intake and turbo should all be fitted this week and lee is starting the wiring for the fan controller and re running the cables for the gauges to make the engine bay as clean as poss

Hopefully will have some juicy pics soon

sweet si cheers

thats the other thing never been 100% happy with the paint on mine the engine bay has gone dull we think its down to the lequer used and have doors that are not the same colour. having seen simons work having him respray the car end of the year stay tuned for that you have not seen a well painted car till you have seen his work

am back sunday simon if i get my missus to pick me up from gatwick i will ask her to bring the engine cover up and drop it round to u if thats cool