The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Exhaust Parts Needed

SILKYSMOOTH

The guy that just bought my car needs to change the exhaust due to regulations in Belgium (what a shame, coz the car sounded the nuts), so he needs all the circled parts in the Diagram, and also even though the diagram is for 2JZ-GTE will it be the same for 1994 J spec N/A 2JZ-GE?

Anyone know where to get these from pretty sharpish and a good price, OEM stuff probably.

EXHAUST_SYSTEM-1.JPG

I would do you a swap with mine? What is the system you have on it at the minute? I could do you a straight swap for my standard system in mint condition. also where are you based?

I think the system on the car at the moment is a beskope stainless steel system all the way through from the 1st cat with 5"+ back box.

There is a possibility to exchange, but I have to arrange for the parts to be brought over from Belgium. I have a video of the exhaust if anyone wants to have a listen, and I will see if I can get any more pics. The exhaust on the car sounded loud but superb.