The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Laserline alarm problem for NON UK

flyby

I got my supra TT in UK whit a LASERLINE alarm.

Now I Got a new Viper(clifford) whit remote start function.

I want to replace the Laserline whit my VIPER... OR add the VIPER whit the Laser line.

So my VIPER turn my Laserline ON/OFF when I arm/disarm my VIPER.

To get this to work i need a diagram for the Laserline model 290.

Ill ask Liserline UK and IT for this but they do not want to help

We do not have any Laserline dealer in Denmark so i' m lost here.

Ill ask for your help. Does anyone have a diagram for a Laserline?

NB: To non UK: IF you buy a car in UK whit Laserline check you have a Laserline dealer in you country.

As you wont get any help from Laserline

What do you need the wiring diagram for the laserline for if you are removing it?

If you can tell me the model number of the alarm I can get you the diagram.

Lee

Hi Lee

It is a model 290.

If i can get it to work whit my VIPER i keep it. If not i want to replace it whit my VIPER. It is eazyer if i can use the old wire :)

Sorry about my bad english, im really tring to do my best :)

Don't worry about it buddy, your English is a DAMN sight better than my Danish. I'll bet its a lot better than Thorin's Danish too. You never know though, he may have been trying to help in some way, after all why would someone reply to a post only to be negative.

If you are removing the whole alarm system you won't need any wiring diagrams. The installer should be able to remove it as long as he knows the components of the system which should be available by model no.

Its strange that when you got your alarm installed they didn't take out the old one lol.

Scott =op

Don't worry about it buddy, your English is a DAMN sight better than my Danish. I'll bet its a lot better than Thorin's Danish too. You never know though, he may have been trying to help in some way, after all why would someone reply to a post only to be negative.

Thanks ;)

If you are removing the whole alarm system you won't need any wiring diagrams. The installer should be able to remove it as long as he knows the components of the system which should be available by model no.

The problem is that we dont have any LASERLINE dealer in Denmark. So I have to do it my self. If i get a wire diagram I can use the wire allready install for my LASERLINE to connect my VIPER. OR i can keep my LASERLINE if i can get my VIPER to arm/disarm my LASERLINE. But i need the diagram to do this.

Its strange that when you got your alarm installed they didn't take out the old one lol.

... oh I really that bad write english,... nobody undertand me... :blink:

Thomas

You never know though, he may have been trying to help in some way

Of course, if we did have someone who could translate from Danish it would be much easier to understand his post.

I'm still not entirely sure what it is he's after, but I doubt very much that the Viper remote will work with his Laserline alarm if that's what it is.

Of course, if we did have someone who could translate from Danish it would be much easier to understand his post.

I'm still not entirely sure what it is he's after, but I doubt very much that the Viper remote will work with his Laserline alarm if that's what it is.

Only having a little dig, i knew what you meant. I'm not 100% sure of what he was after either.

Scott =op