The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Guest steff2632

Guest steff2632

hi newbie here, looking for my first supra along with insurance and found your site so thought i should join and ask around here.

any young guys

Sky insurance is the preferred club insurance scheme so I would give them a call first ... anything after that ... you may find it more expensive going by some of the posts in the forum

Sky won't insure you on a supra until your 21 and even then they won't do fully comp until your 23.

But anyway :hi: and :welcome:, try Admiral they gave me a reasonable quote.

Guest Gaz Shaw

WELCOME i got sky and A'Flux beating each other its a pain ringing one sayin the other can beat your quote can you beat theres well worth doin!;)

i ended up with sky!

im 26 with M plate j-spec n/a

WELCOME i got sky and A'Flux beating each other its a pain ringing one sayin the other can beat your quote can you beat theres well worth doin!;)

i ended up with sky!

im 26 with M plate j-spec n/a

Such a good technique. Takes a while and you gotta have patience, but when you're saving a load of money, it's worth the effort.