The mkiv Supra Owners Club

De-limiters- Converters-advice..

Firestorm

okay guys,

i hadnt thought of this until i saw it the other day but, when i first bought the supra and i didnt know that much i was advised by the dude i bought it off to get a speedo convo/ de limiter for like £20 of ebay... now knowing a bit more you can get on frm thor for £80... and they look different..

the good news is that i havent fitted this current one and i wondering wether it is okay to do so or will it break and is it crappy...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230214141309&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=013

is it worth just forgetting it and just buying a Thor one or has anyone got any links for speedo convo and delimiter that are proven not to break.. or is this a good one..

some advice on this subject as the last thing i wanna do is fit it only to find its crap and i gotta do the whole change again.

thanks

Pete

whho awesome! recon we could get a group buy on the go or smthing?

so am i to guessing that they are the best and its not worth fitting the ebay one?

Pete is owner of Thor and yes, they do the best ones. I just missed out on the last one they did about a year ago and have been waiting for them to do more ever since;)

Personally I'd steer well clear of Elite International/Code 7, I paid them good money to install a delimiter on my Aristo, it never worked, they totally screwed me around claiming the two companies were totally seperate, making out that they were bigger than 1 man driving round fitting and his missus answering the phone.

After weeks and weeks of chasing these clowns I ended up giving up, leaving myself £80 out of pocket for their delimiting service as couldn't take any more of the lies and bullshit from them and had too much on my plate to take them down the smalls claims court route.

Avoid at all costs in my opinion.

Here's my experiences with them, gets interesting from page 2 onwards

http://clubaristo.net/forums/showthread.php?t=11613