The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mini meet Sunday 30th

Wez

01 - Wez

02 - Stu

03 - Amazing Grace

04 - Fastisnice & my friend slowisbetter (probably)

Come on guys what better have u got to do on a Sunday afternoon....I suggest we could meet up around 13:30 so that everyone is awake:p :p

if u fancy we could go for a quick cruise to rumble round the center as well,

Guest Slowisnicer
Originally posted by fastisnice

04 - Fastisnice & my friend slowisbetter (probably)

I'll definately be there :D

Thank God for my best mate fastisnice who remembers my nickname...:twak: :stupid:

Really nice to meet you all,

Thanx to James for letting me follow him most of the way, Thank god I came across you I don't think I would have got there without!!lol. slow is nicer thankx to you for telling me what my car had as I had no idea! and for all the advice I have now to work out how much everything is going to cost, then win the lottery.LOL......Nice to meet Wez and Fast is nice plus friends.

Heh heh .. yep, it was good! :cool:

Apologies for the tour of the architectural delights of Slough Amazing Grace - we got there in the end eh ... and at least the trip home went according to plan - LOL :cool:

Anyway, I've got a few mods to do now too methinks! Fastisnice - Do you have both cats out ... it sounded like it?

Anyhoo ... got some pics up on my site here Bouncing Bullet Gallery (Crooked Billet Mini Meet '03)

Hopefully see you all again soon?

Cheers, J :p

Guest Slowisnicer

Nice meeting all of you people :D

Amazing Grace - Don't mention it :)

Despite only 4 cars turning up, it was a really nice mini-meet, we could do a proper convo about our items of passion(gardening for some :innocent: ) I really enjoyed it, all the people turning up were friendly and can't wait for the next one.

:cool: :thumbs: :cool: