The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Red supra favour?

miles

Hey,

im probably going to see a red supra at the weekend and its got standard wheels on, although theres nothing wrong with that il probably be looking to change the rims in the near future. can anyone post up pics of red supras with different rims on and also diff colour rims as i really dont know what suits?

I know its down the personel preference but what colour rims do you think suit red supes?

thanks guys

My advice is to just do a search mate, there's TONS of pics of red supras with various wheels on both in this forum and outside of it (google is your friend).

Personally, I'd drive the car and make sure that it's okay before you mentally start modding it before you even have it as that would mean less temptation to just say "I'll take it!!!" in a fit of excitement.

:)

I know its down the personel preference but what colour rims do you think suit red supes?

The stock ones work well, so I'd stick with them :)

And as Ian points out, get the car sorted out first before buying wheels. There are much more important areas your money should be spent.