The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Greddy "A" pillar pod

steb9780

Im sure they will, payme Nic, try looking on envy and whiffbits, i got mine for free by another member, staight swap for my stock pillar

Still havnt got a gauge in there yet tho. as my boost gauge in my clock space is 52mm and i dont think it would look right in the 60mm space. so will get a gauge on ebay

I will be putting a 52mm AEM UEGO in there. I am going to machine a collar up to take the size up. Should look good against the aluminium bezel of the UEGO.

You should do a few adapters it's something I'm sure people would buy.

you want a full replacement A pillar with built in pods, contact Hyper Sports & Racing, probably cheaper too
I have one of those sat in my garage - came with the car but I've not fitted it yet (got to get some gauges first) but having looked at it I'm not sure how it actually attaches to the car. There doesn't seem to be any poppers or clips just some velcro. Is that all that holds it on?

I have one of those sat in my garage - came with the car but I've not fitted it yet (got to get some gauges first) but having looked at it I'm not sure how it actually attaches to the car. There doesn't seem to be any poppers or clips just some velcro. Is that all that holds it on?

Yeah, but know but yeah but.

You put the velcro strip on the door frame, but it does need a single screw as well to support the middle better. mine was on perfectly with the velcro and one screw with a black cap over the top. lovely, better than the 3-4 holes in the greddy one!

You should do a few adapters it's something I'm sure people would buy.

Yes I have done a few for someone on here for the heater vents Nic. I can't make a big batch of them really, as we have no turning machines anymore, it's all just multi-million pound machinery now at our place.

But I did enquire with a lad I know about if I needed a batch making. He said he'd be happy to, so I can get them done.