The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Daylight pics of Gibsontrimming interior

jaymdee

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant matey they look fantastic, i still cant believe the quality they produce my favourite upgrade on my car, they're not the cheapest but deffo the best imo.;)

OOoooooo they look nice.. Thanks for doing that as everytime i tried to do photobucket it crashed?

So at least now you can all see the car in all its glory..

Thanks for the kind words. The phone has been busy busy today and if people are open to a group buy let us know and we will be happy to be of assistance..

And yes,banzai magazine were here at the weekend and have have thanked the club and mentioned the support we have had from you all.

I am gonna add all of my pics to our website so do have a look..

Miss Ffi Ffi

Awesome choice of rag.Stunning detailing.Re shaped for added support and comfort not to mention to make them different.All this attention to detail is what vinny loves to do and what sets our work apart from others.Like we always say,no kits,no corners cut,each job done with love and its all about tight leather(and alcantara..lol)

Remember,like in everything,you get what you pay for!

Like i always say,when we show pics of our work whether it is tricked out or factory it it never going to be to everyones taste.The main thing is that even if you dont like the design or style you cannot fault the work.The leather is tight as hell as the stitching is perfect.If you look at other trimmers work on this site and others you will see the difference in what we do compared to them.There is room in the marketplace for everyone.We may cost a little more but we are in no way the dearest trimmer around.Every job we do is done with love and attention to detail,totally bespoke.And you cant ask for more than that.If other people in other areas of car modding as well as everyday life paid as much care to their work as we do everyone would be happy.Vinny treats every car like it was his own.

Miss Ffi Ffi

Very nice - interesting choice to go with alcantara in the centre of the door cars but it works, first shot reminds me of a top level Audi interior.

The G&B re-trim in my car is a few years old now I think but its still wearing very well, their attention to detail is top notch :notworthy