The mkiv Supra Owners Club

fmic choices

supra_si

I know there are loads out there ranging from a few hundred quid to well over a grand.

i have just seen this and was wondering if anyoie has had any experiences with this range of products

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Supra-Turbo-Intercooler-Kit-Autobahn88-FMIC_W0QQitemZ220212464315QQihZ012QQcategoryZ72205QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

950 quid jjjjjjjjjjjjjjeeeeeezzzzzzzzuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssssssssssssssssssss

and whats wrong with the end tanks?

They are directing airflow down just a few of the tubes. There's loads of info on good I/C design on the web if you search, explains it with pictures, which is more than I can do from here ;)

£950 is about the same as a retail purchase of a stock Toyota I/C.

I got the autobahn one due to my stock one being not that great and the fact my new nose blocks air going to it. The autobahn dosnt look to bad but the end tank is rubbish as chris said plus the fitting kit is usless. I am going to be fitting it for a short term solution until I get a Greddy 3 row

why are they rubbish can you explain please?

They are directing airflow down just a few of the tubes. There's loads of info on good I/C design on the web if you search, explains it with pictures, which is more than I can do from here ;)

£950 is about the same as a retail purchase of a stock Toyota I/C.

....so in short its cooling area is not as big as it should be