The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New seats and door cards fitted

jaymdee

Just returned from Gibsontrimming, where Vinnie and Miss Ffi Ffi have done a wonderful job on retrimming my seats and door cards in Black Nappa leather and charcoal Alcantara. I will also say that they are both very friendly and a pleasure to have done business with.

The seats have no wrinkles whatsoever, the leather and alcantara have an unbelievable feel to them and the quality of the stitching etc is amazing.

I will try to get some decent pics done tomorrow, but very excited and wanted to post up. Here's a few dodgy phone pics done in the dark!!

Bear in mind these are my original Supra seats which have been re-foamed to change the shape and then retrimmed.

Banzai magazine (doing a feature on Gibsontrimming) saw them Saturday and I believe thought they looked ace:)

J

drivers seat.JPG

both seats.JPG

door card.JPG

Ver nice mate, mines got a gibson's interior too ;)

Just looked in your garage - very nice mate :)

I need to get decent pics in the daylight tomorrow to do the work justice, but was so happy to get them back and please I wanted to post tonight :D

that looks absolutly stunning. very classy and worth every penny of whatever you spent on it.. :D I'm getting my interior done soon but i'm up in Aberdeen so will have to find somewhere more local. Gutted as if i lived closer they would definatly been my first choice.. :(

looks like a good job, should've gone green though;) make the most of that colour:d

Didn't go green as I wanted the interior more neutral, and to match my new black dash and silver dials. I also have a new TRD steering wheel on its way, so the interior will be almost totally new

Thanks for the positive posts guys :) As said, I will try to get some better pics done tomorrow.