The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bank Holiday Sunday - The Barn Owl pub - (M5 j6)

SteveR

Which day shall we meet?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which day shall we meet?

2:30pm on..... Sunday!

The Barn Owl pub, just off Junction 6 of the M5.

Postcode is WR4 9UP for those of you with you sat-nav.

http://www.pbarfield.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_HPIM2114_%28Large%29.JPG

It's 5 mins from the M42, about 20 mins drive from the top of the M40 or the end of the M50.

(map)

The pub does food - whenever the urge takes you just order away; the layout of the pub is pretty casual and there is an outside area if we get lucky and the planned hurricane doesn't arrive. Kids welcome, as I'll be bringing one (and I am one, mentally speaking :p)

Nice and easy to get to for anyone remotely near the M50/M5~M6/M40/M42. What day suits most people?

I can't be bothered with the hassle of confirming numbers & booking tables etc at this late stage, let's meet at an off-peak time and play it by ear.

If you are planning to attend, feel free to add your names here.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whatevers good but more members the better rite!

Steve will you be wearing your trade mark Supra Tee? plus u still owe me a chat bout a Cheltenham meet!!and pint.. yes thats rite a pint! hehehehe

Either my bottle green 'SteveR' top, or a Nurburgring T-Shirt. :D

I've got spiky hair and Burna will probably be taking the mick out of me, I'm sure I won't be hard to spot. ;)