The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone know of this supra?

RobD

i had a similar thing couple of months back saw a mark 4 golf goin for 6k mailed the guy said i'd have to pay for the transportation back from spain! he wanted money first ! put the reg into confused to check insurance on it came back as a 1998 vr6 ! pikey fekker! lol

i had a similar thing couple of months back saw a mark 4 golf goin for 6k mailed the guy said i'd have to pay for the transportation back from spain! he wanted money first ! put the reg into confused to check insurance on it came back as a 1998 vr6 ! pikey fekker! lol

yeh seen this one b4.. not my cuppa tea- i think it looks a bit crap in my opinion with the F1 wing mirrors - but hey- someone likes it i guess--well i dunno if he aint sold it :p

i reckon it is! seems to be gettin more and more of them on PH lately lound a leon cupra r goin for 4k other week! had only done 40k nothin wrong with it (apparently)

I uncovered a Merc CLK last week that was about 4k too cheap!

There is a thread on here, search for scammer in the title!!

H.

• 3 weeks later...

Got this e-mail back whilst I was away. Defo a scammer!!

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in my car. Here are some details I think you may find useful : 1995 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo ,Purple, Manual, 45.000 miles. No accidents, no damages, no scratches, excellent condition, full UK specs, HPI clear, full service history.The car is 100% working and looking AMAZING,is like new ,in perfect conditions,accident free, no scratches, no special marks, no need for additional repairs what so ever,no engine problems and it has been garaged most of the time.I will include all receipts/paperwork along with the car. The price I'm after is 5.800 sterling pounds, but I am also looking forward to sensible offers. The car can be delivered anywhere in the UK (delivery included in the sale price),as the car is now overseas where I've moved recently. I have already arranged for shipping and UK delivery with a transport company here that will handle everything on my behalf. Please let me know if you're interested so I can provide you with further details.

Regards,

Mark Crapper