The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just paid membership

nickball75

Hey just paid my membership, happy to be on board. Please take a look at my pics, feedback would be great.

Really enjoying being a supra owner, shes a thirsty bitch, but you have to love her for it!!

Think shes looks great, absolutley immaculate. My Other car is a Corolla T Sport 03, another great toyota.

Looking forward to posting!

How long does it normally take to get membership stuff through the post? My insurance company require proof.

Cheers

Nick

P1000780.jpg

P1000786.jpg

P1000787.jpg

P1000791.jpg

I bought it off an Andy, Geneb dosnt mean anything to me tho?

He is a member on here, always swapping cars every few weeks as he has more money than sense. He used to go on about how clean that car was......:)

Looks like you got a cracker mate!!

H.

He is a member on here, always swapping cars every few weeks as he has more money than sense. He used to go on about how clean that car was......:)

Looks like you got a cracker mate!!

H.

Just checked his user name, yeah thats him!! I even used his pics!!! haha, I need to see him, he works in the offices above me!

He was genuinly gutted to sell, but atleast he can still look at it in the car park!!

Just checked his user name, yeah thats him!! I even used his pics!!! haha, I need to see him, he works in the offices above me!

He was genuinly gutted to sell, but atleast he can still look at it in the car park!!

If I know Andy, it won't be long before he has something else to occupy his time......:rolleyes:

H.

How long does it normally take to get membership stuff through the post? My insurance company require proof.

They process it in bulk, but for insurance purposes simply go to the mnu at the top of this website and click 'Club Extras' then 'Membership Confirmation' and give them your membership number and username.

They will check it out themselves!

And welcome, nice car!

They process it in bulk, but for insurance purposes simply go to the mnu at the top of this website and click 'Club Extras' then 'Membership Confirmation' and give them your membership number and username.

They will check it out themselves!

And welcome, nice car!

Cheers mate

Guest Geneb

Welcome Nick and stop showing off with that frickin auto start, the guys on here are real nice and you should make the effort to go to japfest and meet them! Lots of fun and never had a bad meet yet apart from the one at santa pod last year when it pished it down.