The mkiv Supra Owners Club

This bank holiday Weekend- maybe a meet up?

Firestorm

:wave: hello :)

Pub meet at the Honeybee (or nearby) again? Or how about the pub we had CJ/Martin R leaving do - just off M5 J6. Nowhere is going to be central nd nearby for everyone in the "Midlands". :(

Hey i'm game, either or for me,

any nice places just past worcester? just off M5?

Rally the troops Steve! :D

OK let's go for the place just off M5 J6 ("Worcester North") -

The Barn Owl pub, just off Junction 6 of the M5. Postcode is WR4 9UP for you sat-nav-ers. :thumbs:

It's 5 mins from the M42, about 20 mins drive from the top of the M40 or the end of the M50.

(map)

The pub does food - whenever the urge takes you just order away; the layout of the pub is pretty casual.

- nice and easy to get to for anyone remotely near the M50/M5~M6/M40/M42. What day suits most people?

I can't be bothered withe the hassle of confirming numbers & booking tables etc at this late stage, let's meet at an off-peak time (2:30pm?) and play it by ear.

ooh - would be good to see you again mate, just don't get the tan lines out! :D

No tan lines my friend - it is winter here too you know :D

I would love to catch up but it depends on the car situation. I have yet to source a "lendsy" car but will keep in touch to let you know.

The pub is also a 2 for 1 pub :) So bring a third friend and get four plates of food between you, no wonder I used to be so big! :D

I am in the UK this weekend too ;)

Bonus! Be great to see you if you can sort some transport mate :)

What day?!

You coming too Rob? Double bonus! You need the 2 for 1 offer ;)

Sunday might be a good one, that way people can spend the Monday with there familys. I'm easy and free for any day except Friday I think.