The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Posting pictures

nickball75

Ok, real newbie question. Do I have to have my pictures uploaded onto a website somewhere to be able to put pictures on my post. When I go to attatch pics it asks for a website.

Cheers

Nick

Ether go to photobucket.com and set up an account or attach them as thumb nails in the go advanced bit, they have to be under a certain size but i cant remember what ;)

hey, cheers people. Really quick replies! will definatley be paying a tenner, well worth it!

well happy woth the supra too, absolutley imaculate and the styling still looks fresh. A real head turner ive noticed!

Cheers

Nick

might aswell go for the lifetime mate, it works out cheaper if your gona pay a tenner every year

hey, cheers people. Really quick replies! will definatley be paying a tenner, well worth it!

well happy woth the supra too, absolutley imaculate and the styling still looks fresh. A real head turner ive noticed!

Cheers

Nick

well worth it, Theres so much info and there is always someone that know the answer to what you need to know.

Guest WullieC
well worth it, Theres so much info and there is always someone that know the answer to what you need to know.

yup def, i found that as well, plenty of info on here and tbh the site is better and more social than any of the other owners club iv been part of :cool:

• 4 months later...