The mkiv Supra Owners Club

sun 23rd march bank hol at weston

L33

Guest scotthks

Was in weston from 7.30pm till 10.00pm.

only saw one purplish supra,think it was a j-spec TT,mines!

Was a good night,lots of police,lots of tits as in t*&sers!:D

that was me mate, in all i seen two red supras parked next to each other, two silver ones next to each other and a blue one with some other cars

which one was your car?

was very busy last night, most of us were near kfc til the mcd possy died down a bit. ha ha

was a lot of knobs out last night tryin to race, and one guy in a golf almost blowin his car up just to try to get his flamer kit to work, even tho cars had to drive past him to get out!

Guest scotthks

I was one of the silver ones the other was my dad lol,theres usually alot of us but the rest have their cars off the road.

n/a uprated cams,exhaut system etc.... alot of arguments bout my car lol,it will keep up with a TT up to a ton lol,its been dyno'ed at 283bhp,people always argue it tho,i have spent thou's lol.

my dad wishes he had one! ha ha!

sounds like you have done a lot of work! i had a N/A before but didnt do any thing to it because i knew i wanted a TT. got to say tho its hard to belive a N/A can keep up with a TT to 100! i know other cars near the 300bhp mark that cant touch a TT because of the extra push of a turbo! but if u have prooved it thats fair enough i aint going to say your wrong! was your dads a TT?