The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Out of storage!

Eve

I took my Supe out of storage (or rather kslb did as he did all of the work on her over the winter...) on Saturday afternoon.

Beautiful sunshine, excellent wide, dry, smooth roads...heavenly...it is like I own a new car.

Still nervous driving her but with her new wheels (with better tyres) and a stereo that now works (albeit the speakers are blown) my plans for her are starting to come together.

Washed her Sunday so I'll upload new pics to the garage tonight hopefully....

Very glad to have her back...praying for a long warm/dry summer.

there looking great Eve. Must have felt like a long winter without the supe. :D

Yeah it did but it was for the best cos I hate driving in snow/ice and taking the supe out in such conditions would have been asking for trouble. Also not keen on cleaning the wheels every night in the dark and freezing cold to get the salt off.

I think bears have the right idea with hibernating.

wheels in the first pic without a DOUBT! pity theyre 17s though, if 18s i would have shot u for changing them :D

They do look OK from a distance but not good within 15', need a bit of restoration and the Advan Model 7 are such a nice wheel and look great in that colour on a silver supe. The OZ wheels are dated but will be OK as a second set for winter/track use.