The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Aerial

Marco79

My aerial has just stopped retracting as the plastic belt inside has snapped ive wanted to do an aerial mod and fit a bee sting aerial does anyone know what aerial wold have the right angle and adaptabililty to suit the supra. I know in the past group buys have been done maybe someone cant point me in the direction of their supplier? :help:

How about an interieur aerial or some of the other solutions out there? Has anyone got experiences with these? I'm thinking about shaving mine off and adding something else, just don't what yet.

I'm guessing these "alternative" aerials isnt as good as the stock one, but I usually just use mine for traffic announcements, so whats the possibilities here?

an interior aerial like ive seen on some threads would be ok but im not in a position at present to get the hole flushed off and sprayed so defo keen for the bee sting route. Just need to source somewhere that sells the aerial and the mount. Any ideas on a source at all?