The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mkiv supras

Supra-love

Hi guys for those that dont know yes im a newb,im trying to work out all the things i need to buy for my supra when i get it in jan 09' then you will all hopefully see alot of me in RL. I want to have a fast yet very reliable supra i know the odd bit or two about them but not everything important,Any advice would be greatly appreciated from you all,I also have one mayjor dilemma i can't seem to find a (toyota supra twin turbo manual) anywhere at the moment not that i can aford it now but its nice to search and work out how much i really need. Any sites or garages that anyone knows of that are selling good reliable supras of this spec would be greatly noted. Thanks guys and im Glad to be aboard.. Luke.

Hi guys for those that dont know yes im a newb,im trying to work out all the things i need to buy for my supra when i get it in jan 09' then you will all hopefully see alot of me in RL. I want to have a fast yet very reliable supra i know the odd bit or two about them but not everything important,Any advice would be greatly appreciated from you all,I also have one mayjor dilemma i can't seem to find a (toyota supra twin turbo manual) anywhere at the moment not that i can aford it now but its nice to search and work out how much i really need. Any sites or garages that anyone knows of that are selling good reliable supras of this spec would be greatly noted. Thanks guys and im Glad to be aboard.. Luke.

this place is your best bet for finding a nice looked after supe!

Though rarer than the auto's there are plenty of 6spd TT's available and some for very good prices. Your best place to look is in the for sale section here, there are quite a few for sale if you want to get a quideline price.

I wouldn't bother with general garages as nearly all won't have a clue about them and will be overpriced. Pistonheads is another good place to look, some members have picked up some bargains there recently ;)

Although you will get a guide idea of price now, in a years time I would suspect the price of Supra's to be more varied - the prices are falling month on month at the moment, (especially with more imports arriving, higher tax/insurance costs etc) but the good ones will always hold their value better.

I know I've been looking at Supras for 2 years now and saving etc (still not got one) and the prices have dropped by around 1/3rd... a decent 6spd-tt was 15-16k at the time, and now I think you'd be looking at around 9-10k for a nice/loved example.