The mkiv Supra Owners Club

KAD Question

T2 MSW

Prob best directing this at Whifbitz but thought id try first. Does anyone know if you can buy just the calipers in the various sizes KAD do.

I can get pads, disks etc just cant source the capliers unless I buy them in a kit at the minute.

Cheers

Not a fan of Brembo, personal opinion I simply dont like the way they look. My choice is between AP and KAD, read some good reviews of the KAD and AP look equally as good so guess a combination of KAD calipers and AP floating disks can't be a bad combo.

Price is slightly more palletable too (slightly)

How come? something I have not considered?

Whats size? Its just one of those personal things, the calipers are 99% the same though since the two companies are now the same.

The 1 thing that puts me off AP/Brembo is there is not rear option!

Im thinking the 378 front setup and uk rear but with the KAD caliper.

I have no doubt they are very impressive - im just concerned that they are alot of money for what im going to use them for. What size/type of caliper are the rears Paul?

Is it the G or the F and can you buy just the calipers and supra bracket?

Ah ok in which case can I have a price for the following - appreciate you have already quoted for the whole lot - im a bit closer to buying them but may have got pads and disks already sorted.

Front Calipers, brackets, hoses and if possible Bells without the ap disks?

Rear calipers, brackets and hoses

some decent 5.1 fluid.

Cheers Paul much appreciated.