The mkiv Supra Owners Club

another newbie

Guest tubbytommy

Guest tubbytommy

Just thought id pop and say hello. Unfortunatly I havent bought my first supra yet im working on that one as we speak.

so if anyone has any advice on what to look for. As im only 20 im only going for the non turbo at the moment. I have found a nice one near me but unsure of the milage but im going to view tomorrow :)

Guest tubbytommy

ok will have a browse around the site and see what i find :) cheers.

Oh the attached file on that link wont open for me :S will try on another computer maybe my firewall blocking it or sumthing lik that

Well the one im going to look at is

http://www.riverdalecars.com/pages/stock.asp?car_id=919

looks fairly tidy.

Looks massively overpirced too!!;) I would say 3.5 to 4K for a silver NA auto mate!

I would also not imagine much of a difference in insurance price between a 20 & 21 year old. Tyr a few different companies, you never know what you'll find!!

Oh and welcome!!

H.

Well the one im going to look at is

http://www.riverdalecars.com/pages/stock.asp?car_id=919

looks fairly tidy.

Im trying not to get something too fast that the insurance companies will sting me on. At the mo i pay lik £1000 for a 2.5L bmw and it's about the same for a non turbo supra but im sure once im 21 it will go down.

Welcome to the club mate:) You will actually find though that insurance betwwen an NA and a TT is very little.

Try A-Plan, Sky etc. Have a search on here with search button and you should find the answer to who is best to be insured with at your age, there are a few younger owners on here who have had good quotes:)