The mkiv Supra Owners Club

japwales 07/04/08

suprasonic

• 3 weeks later...

Couldn't get a bus all booked up around our area(merthyr)cough, so either one of us was going to drive up, but then a mate rang and said get on the national express £28 return, leaving 9:30 and returning 7:00. wanted to leave earlier but nevermind ! make a weekend of it for the FINAL , BLOOooobirds ! BLOOoobirds ! C'MON THE CITY !!!! :trophy:

Really enjoyed that meet nice to be able to put some faces to names now.You've all got some damn fine looking Supes.Jon your car sounded awesome on the motorway i wound the window down to fully appreciate the noise:dI Wish i'd have had video setup in the car as you should have seen the size of the flame out of your exhaust:respekt:

sorry i couldent make it to this one. iam not going be able to make the next one ether coz iam ganna be in the dominican republic :-) defo be at the one after that tho wiv a tan :-) hope you can alll make it, as i still havent seen alot of you in person. may see you all at japfest fist.

Really enjoyed that meet nice to be able to put some faces to names now.You've all got some damn fine looking Supes.Jon your car sounded awesome on the motorway i wound the window down to fully appreciate the noise:dI Wish i'd have had video setup in the car as you should have seen the size of the flame out of your exhaust:respekt:

:blush:

Well you may say that but my lad and I were jaw dropping at the look of yours from behind.. the rear facelift spat lights make a really good look and emphasize just how wide your car is.

As you passed at the end your exhaust note was so grumbly it was real coool. :cool: Looking forward to meeting you again and see how you progress with the single or not question ;)

Anyone else want to join our mutual respect society :)

And as for Mr Cardiff(I'll be there)supra. Cried 3 times FFS. Good job you're not a united supporter as you'd flood the pitch :p

Oh and Jon... hope you got the pants cleaned up after the drive ... stilll waiting for my 6 points and speeding fine :rlol:

:blush:

Well you may say that but my lad and I were jaw dropping at the look of yours from behind.. the rear facelift spat lights make a really good look and emphasize just how wide your car is.

As you passed at the end your exhaust note was so grumbly it was real coool. :cool: Looking forward to meeting you again and see how you progress with the single or not question ;)

Anyone else want to join our mutual respect society :)

And as for Mr Cardiff(I'll be there)supra. Cried 3 times FFS. Good job you're not a united supporter as you'd flood the pitch :p

Oh and Jon... hope you got the pants cleaned up after the drive ... stilll waiting for my 6 points and speeding fine :rlol:

:rlol: Sorry, I just forget about it everytime. Defo coming to the next one, Got my good wheels back on and it's driving perfect now, so :)

Sorry cud'nt make it, after sunday's triumphant win and not getting home till midnight and then up at 4:am for work till 6:pm, i was absolutely hanging !! c'mon the bluebirds . shall be at nxt defo, seem's a decent turn out this time . as for japfest, seem's i got a spare ticket /pass as i will be at wembley cheering the boy's on ! so if anyone who want's it , i'll see them nxt meet . :):)