The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new car

L33

hello people,

i havent really posted on here much before but ive seen a few of you around in weston! i live in a place called street in somerset, and i had a non turbo ab flug kitted supra before with some zennetti (sp?) chromes

i now have just bought a TT at last from devon area! only being 21 takes a bit longer to save! this one has 5 colour flip paint, 18 inch deep dish chromes, blitz nur spec exhaust, dump valve and turbo timer. more to come! ;)

flip supra.jpg

flip supra 2.jpg

Looks clean. Be very careful, going from an NA to a TT is quite a big jump up so watch the power. Whilst it's coming up to spring, the roads are still cold, wet and not forgiving to an overloaded right foot.

As for the Supra, mileage, any nice mods, engine mods?

Looks clean. Be very careful, going from an NA to a TT is quite a big jump up so watch the power. Whilst it's coming up to spring, the roads are still cold, wet and not forgiving to an overloaded right foot.

?

Only really tricky if you're going to over throttle it round a roundabout in the wet! :p

never expected this many replys! thanks for all the feed back! im so glad i finally have a turbo! i was planning on sprayin my old non turbo this colour so when i found this i was over the moon!

yes mate we did speak a while back and i do have a private plate which wil be on this one soon L33 R XX as my name is lee richards!

must say the cars on here are amazin! im a lead moderator of a local car club so wil be doing a few shows with them but would like to so some with you guys if possible?

the car i just bought had some of your window stickers in the glove box, bargain