The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Top bloke broomie and nice car

jazz1

went down to broomie today to see some seats he has on his car before i buy the same pair, they look awesome and feel great. They match the interior of the supra and at a great price compared to recaro. Got to say his car looks stunning nicely done:)

GetAttachment.jpg

those seats are 419 depending on the features you want on them like up and down to raise them is 20 pounds extra. I have the oem seats but they are going to cost 750 to get them retrimmed by gibson trimming. Id rather buy these as they work out at 650 inluding runners etc and look much better than stock, plus feel comfortable:)

yeah cheers fella

cant go wrong with them seats!

check with the guy before you go for the up/down option, because thinking about it there probably be a function of the seat frame not the seat! you know what im saying jazz! if its the frame then its not worth the £20 as you'll have to remove and bin the frames anyway as discussed! :confused:

Nice to meet you fella!

thing about standard recaro leather is they look plane and crap leather, BIG blue has the ambla leather which is really good and goes well with the stock interior just like broomie`s, but the ambla leather recaro`s are 750 plus 200 odd for brackets your looking at 950

thing about standard recaro leather is they look plane and crap leather, BIG blue has the ambla leather which is really good and goes well with the stock interior just like broomie`s, but the ambla leather recaro`s are 750 plus 200 odd for brackets your looking at 950

I got a quote from the guy on ebay for 620 delivered for 2 recaro's with ambla leather.

The ambla leather is simulated also though.

Scott =op

update im deffinatly going to buy these seats now that iv seen the colours they do them in and exactly what i wanted the center part in leather but coloured. I cant make my mind in which colour to go for but i probably will go with red as im doing my calipers red. Going on thursday to see which ones i like and il take the pair there and then:) total price 439 for coloured ones with stitching

if your interested in these contact this guy on 01903731333 and tell him you spoke to jazz the supra guy

DSC00011[1].JPG

DSC00012[1].JPG

DSC00013[1].JPG

black  red leather mk2[1].JPG

Very nice looking - how much for the std Supra runners on top?

:)

paul ar whifbitz does the bride runners for 105 each which is all that you need as broomie has them on his car:), i cant wait to collect mine on thursday and these are so comfy, thanks again broomie