The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Has any 1 used these wheels

chris burford

Dont know much about them but they look quite nice IMO. They could be quite heavy though. I think they are quite a new company and maybe a sub company of another if you know what I mean. Bit like Kei and Kato for example.

Yeah i really like them shame they dont do them in 18's but i suppose unless you do track days would 19's really affect handling that much.?

I've been looking at these wheels too. There is a place in Blackpool which has just started dealing them and I took a brochure away to peruse acouple of weeks back.

I've not seen any in the metal yet but they look like a nice show wheel.

Yeah i really like them shame they dont do them in 18's but i suppose unless you do track days would 19's really affect handling that much.?

Some wil argue with you on that. But as far as im concered if you have 19's and have a good geo/4 wheel alignment set up you will be fine. The ride is a little more bumpy and harsh and you cant corner quite as fast but I put up with that as its not a particulary bad problem for normal to fast road driving:)

I've been looking at these wheels too. There is a place in Blackpool which has just started dealing them and I took a brochure away to peruse acouple of weeks back.

I've not seen any in the metal yet but they look like a nice show wheel.

Thats what i thought the only worry i have is will 19 inch affect the ride/handling that much you here a lot of scare stories but then on the other hand a lot of people use them what do you believe?

Chris

Edit question has been answerd above

I think it is a compromise between looks and handling. I am of the opinion that i'm not a track monster so i'm prepared to sacrifice a little bit of handling. Saying that though I haven't decided on 18s or 19s or what wheels yet for that matter.