The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just finished a refurb on my rear wheels

hodge

As you no dought know I hate paying anyone to do anything. So I thought id throw my hand at alloy refurbs.

For those of you who have seen my supra the only thing that lets it down is the wheels wernt in the best condition thanks to the previous owner.

After allot of work and saw fingers from polishing and sanding the back ones are done.

A massive thank to Drew at Stella blast in Pelton (north East) for powdercoating the centres for me in Anthricite. He's done an amazing job.

Cheers Dude.

Heres a few pics of what ive done.

Sorry about the poor quality pics, but i think you will get the just of it.

I used a probuct called Chrome-magic, found it in a classic car mag.

Dont use laquer mate cos if by chance you scratch the wheel the whole lot will lift off and your back to square 1.

Ive spoke to a few people about this chrome-magic and was told it will prevent the wheels from tarnishing. but you will have o treat the wheels with it around 3-4 times per year, which is no big deal a sits only like car polish really.