The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just sold my Supra

SILKYSMOOTH

The car has officially been sold, and I had to watch it being put up onto the trailer and almost crying my eyes out.

I spent all morning washing and waxing again and the new owner came over from Belgium this morning an d picked it up.

What am I going to do now?

I feel really gutted and totally sad but it's gone now and thats that :(

Such a shame to see this car go, it draws so much attention, so many people this morning stopping to say how nice the car is and saying how mad I am selling it. Even have a boy coming back later to take pictures of the car, he will be suprised to see it not there anymore.

P3140108.JPG

P3140111.JPG

P3140117.JPG

P3140109-1.JPG

P3140116.JPG

you gettin another one mate ?

Will have to see, Im sure I will, but not sure when.

I orignally planned to have this for a year or so then get a TT.

So if i find a mint Black TT you never know, I have to say though this was my 1st Supra and I loved every minute with it. So I don't think I could forget about the Supra that quickly.

I was also thinking about getting a bike for summer.

Thanks Miko and thanks for the starter motor too.

I did not get round to completing all the upgrades but I hope to have another opportunity soon with a TT this time.

Anyway, my neighbour is having a party and Im going round now to get drunk'ish to try and forget about the Supe.

The car has officially been sold, and I had to watch it being put up onto the trailer and almost crying my eyes out.

I spent all morning washing and waxing again and the new owner came over from Belgium this morning an d picked it up.

What am I going to do now?

I feel really gutted and totally sad but it's gone now and thats that :(

Such a shame to see this car go, it draws so much attention, so many people this morning stopping to say how nice the car is and saying how mad I am selling it. Even have a boy coming back later to take pictures of the car, he will be suprised to see it not there anymore.

Even have a boy coming back later to take pictures of the car, he will be suprised to see it not there anymore, he will probaly say damn and continue his hunt for more tyre caps elsewhere:p

Nooooo im loosing a lost theoriser :(

I'm not going anywhere just now so I will still be popping in from time to time, the LOST thread should keep me coming back for a while until I get another motor.

My girlfriend has been on holiday for the last 10 days yipeeeeeeeeeee, she's back tomorrow, ahhhhhhhhhhhh. and we watch LOST together so I have missed last weeks episode again and will miss tonights too, but will catch up with you guys on that thread next week. ;)

I love the way you said you spent all morning wash and waxing it, its like your paying your last respects. Looks mint btw.

That was the second time in a week I polished it, had to send my baby off in prestine condition so that the new owner knows to keep it that way. TBH I did not want to let it go.:(