The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Have anyone sold a supra to Cyprus before ?

Guest MaTTi

Guest MaTTi

I got an advice to take my car down to cyprus (turkey/Greese) and sell it there.

But do anyone know anything about this ? like do they have tax and age limit ? Cuz i know Greese do have tax if you import a car from within the EU.

I have just sold mine today, but I would have taken it to Cyprus with me if I didn't sell it. I am originally from Cyprus, I can tell you that my car would have sold for double the price out there and would have been amazing to have out there.

I know the laws are changing this year and it will be alot cheaper to take over, they may have already changed, it's best to check the Customs & Excise site for the laws and procedures.

http://www.mof.gov.cy/mof/customs/customs.nsf/ced07_en/ced07_en?OpenDocument

speak to CJ, I know he was having difficulties with the regulations over in the greek islands, maybe he will be able to help.

Mike

TBH, I read the first post and could not be asked. As soon as anyone spells Greece "Greese" or mentions taking the car to (turkey/Greese) I walk away.