The mkiv Supra Owners Club

3rd Gear Trouble

SupraD06

Hiya all, i decided to take the car for a spin today as it hasnt been moved in about 2 weeks, and when i was driving through towns and at normal speeds the gearbox was fine, but this afternoon a mate came round who i havnt seen in ages and we took it for a spin on some quite roads so i could give it abit. each and every time the second turbo was in and i got to about 5500-6000rpm and went to put it into 3rd it just would'nt have it and i had to let go of the clutch and i had to try again. the clutch on the car has only done 2000 miles so i dont think its that, and the car is only on 49000 miles and i dont rag it about and give the gearbox much stick....... any clues guys:search: