The mkiv Supra Owners Club

boost gauge fitment

supraturbochris

just bought a apexi boost gauge, Manual. Can any one show me a pic or tell me where the vacuum hose should go, as im fitting it tomorrow. I have also been told that a 60mm gauge will fit in the centre air vent. Is this true because the gauge looks a bit smaller?

thanks

Can't help with the vacum hose as mine was already setup but i can confirm that the 60mm gauge fits perfect. Basically you take the center out of the vent and leave the swivel part. The gauge will fit snugly into it and, as said above, the gauge can swivel as your vent does just now.

Its pretty cool actually.

Scott =op

Ok this is kind of embarassing.

I am nightshift at the moment and i planned on sealing my spoiler (as the fooker is leaking into my boot) and putting in my new boost gauge. Trouble is i left my keys at work, the wife is at her work just now and i aint got no spares :(

I was going to take some piccy's too lol.

I'm home alone and housetrapped

Scott =op