The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Falken Fk452 ??????????????

phat supra

• 2 weeks later...
Ibrar was more expensive than my local tyre place - I got a pair of 275/35/18's for £260 fitted this week.

Wow they even wider then mine :D

Well I will see if he pm's me a reply as I have asked him. I found a place local to me that's happy to fit and they are also looking into what they can get me by Tuesday next week. Then I will way up my options :)

Got new Falken 452's fitted at Protyre in Bristol - best place in the area IMHO for tyre fitting.

Price was £372 for 2 x 235/45/17 and 2 x 255/40/17 inc fitting. And they let me fuss around cleaning brake calipers etc. One of the guys just bought a Skyline GTS modified to about 400 hp (loads of HKS special goodies) so we were chatting about car stuff while they did my tyres - makes it more interesting :)