The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Stolen

marc_p

Just sitting at work today(weatherby, n.yorks) and all of a sudden I hear an almighty roar with tyre's skidding and police sirens, so obviously I go to look out the window and just caught the back end of what looked like a red supra going like a bat out of hell going down the high street, so obviously I ran to the car park and thankfully there was mine still sitting there but to all you other (red) supra owners in the area make sure yours is still there as this thing was moving FAST with an undercover cop car, a marked T5, two van's and a chopper after it.

How do you know it was stolen?

Maybe the owner just turned bad in the pursuit of local baked goods or a "Whaler" fish supper?

:rlol:

Christ, bet you were sh***ing yourself till you saw your car was still there?? :blink:

Yup, but i did kinda think afterwards that to steal my car and get 4 cop cars and a chopper after it after 1/4 mile would be quite hard lol

Just sitting at work today(weatherby, n.yorks) and all of a sudden I hear an almighty roar with tyre's skidding and police sirens, so obviously I go to look out the window and just caught the back end of what looked like a red supra going like a bat out of hell going down the high street, so obviously I ran to the car park and thankfully there was mine still sitting there but to all you other (red) supra owners in the area make sure yours is still there as this thing was moving FAST with an undercover cop car, a marked T5, two van's and a chopper after it.

Soz, that was me you saw. You like my driving skills? I resprayed my supe pink :)