The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shall I????????

slim9000

Hi guys. I need some help here! I'm currently the owner of a 2001 BMW M5. She's going in a couple of weeks and i'm seriously considering a UK spec TT auto. As new and as clean as poss. I haven't seen any yet tho. My 2nd priority is to get the performance equal to, or better than my M5? (415bhp) I live in N London, recommend anywhere? Any words of wisdom from you guys here would be much appreciated. I just need the right advice to make it a definate. I REALLY want one! :-) Cheers. Nigel in Enfield.

Welcome to the club :thumbs:

I wouldn't limit yourself to just a UK spec Supra, there were not many sold; around 600, roughly 400 of which were autos, so you may be waiting a while to find a good one. The J-spec Supra is similar power to the UK spec and there are a lot more to choose from.

Both can be modified to run around 400hp on the stock turbos. Find out how by clicking here -> BPU

Yeah i guess in one way it is a stepdown, BUT........the M5 is a catD due to o/s and n/s panel damage! The bodyworks been fully restored and it's mint, but i've only got 2yrs BMW service history with it and theres a couple of minor elec issues to do.(sunroof sticks and needs drivers door wiring loom) Then it's 100%. It's fully insp by BMW and i've got UNTOLD reciepts, but i'm never gonna get full whack for it! Without the catD it'd fetch about £17ish, but i'm looking around £13-£15??? Any takers so i can get me TT????