Chippenham Mini Meet, Sat 12th April @ 2pm

Tigger

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Deano H

I'll go if i get my supra in time. completely broke my last one my self so looking for new one now. hopefully looking at sparkys sz-r this weekend. fingers crossed boys. ent it birthday boy buys first round?????

I'll go if i get my supra in time. completely broke my last one my self so looking for new one now. hopefully looking at sparkys sz-r this weekend. fingers crossed boys. ent it birthday boy buys first round?????

Its Tiggers birthday mate don't think she will like being called a boy.That may cost you on the day.:D

If their name isn't on the list they're not getting past the bouncer! :D

I thought Tiggers were supposed to be friendly creatures? :D

Just checked and apparantly I'm free on the 12th. Not sure how that happened as I recall thinking "again, I can't make it..." when I last read this thread. You never know, I may turn up, but it is a fair trek from rainy Hampshire :)

ent it birthday boy buys first round?????
Birthday boys?????????;)

I thought Tiggers were supposed to be friendly creatures? :D

Just checked and apparantly I'm free on the 12th. Not sure how that happened as I recall thinking "again, I can't make it..." when I last read this thread. You never know, I may turn up, but it is a fair trek from rainy Hampshire :)

I am, but there's still that wild animal in me:eyebrows:. It would be good to finally met you after all these drop outs you've done:d

Would love to have come but at the moment i got to work but will try and get off early and pop along.

I hope you can make it:)

S**t sorry didnt know, only met a few supra owners at santapod last year and i'm damed if i can remember user names. :slap:
If you arrived between 8 & 11am (I think) I was the little one on the gate handing out stuff

Hehe mate dont worrie,she wont hert you toooooo much.:D
:blink:

Still not 100% that we can get there yet - sorry.

I would say it's 75/25 that we can get :)

Be sad to cancel, but hardly worth it if we only get two / three cars, hope this Bump will get a few more !

May pick up when the good weather comes around...

Cheers

G