The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just brought a new Supra !!

tooquicktostop

I have been told I will have to wait until the end of April, begining of May for my single car to be ready and I would have to miss out on the track days, rolling road meets etc, well this Supra has come my way and i made a crazy offer and the guy walked away, he just came back and accepted, so I now own 2 Supras and a Camaro !!

This car is an NA Auto and will be a hooning around the track very soon :D

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/380444.htm

380444-5t.jpg

380444-3t.jpg

380444-2t.jpg

I have been told I will have to wait until the end of April, begining of May for my single car to be ready and I would have to miss out on the track days, rolling road meets etc, well this Supra has come my way and i made a crazy offer and the guy walked away, he just came back and accepted, so I now own 2 Supras and a Camaro !!

This car is an NA Auto and will be a hooning around the track very soon :D

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/380444.htm

Saw your car still sitting at Phoenix last month. Looking very fast in a stationary kind of way. Need to get some work done there before Mark buggers off. Lucky sod.

Nice price :) Proof that these cars can be picked up for not a lot if you search and be patient ;)

How long are you keeping it for? I might be interested in a sound shell around summer time.

I dont know to be honest, I brought this as it was cheap just like the red TT and do not really need it, will wait and see how the Camaro project comes along and just track day the NA for now :)