The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Attaching photos

fisherjohn

900mb thats must be a MASSIVE photo.

When you up load them, you can pick the size you want and it will resize it for you.

Then when it is finished there will be 4 rectangle boxes under it, click once on the IMG rectangle (a little pop up saying copied will appear)

Then come back to your thread here and right click copy, this will paste the URL for your [picture with img code beside it.

It is that simple

They must not be larger than 200kb (i assume you meant kb and not mb, if not we are in trouble lol)

What you want to do is open the picture in paint. Double click on the picture to, hopefully, open it in paint. If it doesn't open in paint let me know what OS you are using and i'll give you a step by step guide. Click on the "image" menu then "resize/skew". A new window will open up with some options inside. Under the "Resize" heading change the horizontal % to 50% then click ok. You are only allowed to adjust one attribute at a time so go back into the image menu, then resize/skew then change the vertical attribute to 50% and click ok.

Go to file then saveas. Name the file different to the original, its always best to keep good quality images, and then check the size of it. If its still too big then go through it all again adjusting the % as required. I usually just keep dropping the size of the pic till its a decent size on the screen and then save it. Its never been over yet.

Scott =op